[no subject]

Dear Sirs,

My name is Ivonne Biscardi and I am in charge of client relations at Pro Advertising s.r.l.

Our company has been working in advertising and business advice for a long time, offering our clients the best solutions concernig the development of web sites.

It is with pleasure we have noticed your on line activity and particularly the excellent content and design of your site, and for this reason we are glad to offer you an interesting chance to improve your income.

As you will notice entering our site:

http://www.pro-advertising.com

our affiliates program can make you earn from lire 60 up to lire 350 for each click on the banner/s you will decide to show on your site, chosen among those suggested.

We look forward to hearing from you, and we are at your disposal for all your inquiries.

Best Regards

Ivonne Biscardi