Re: cool CD cover art

---Reply to mail from Mads Buus Jensen about "cool CD cover art":
> Hi,
> I recently downloaded and burned a potato CD, and was struck by the lack
> of official CD covers!
> The result turned out pretty cool, I think.

You are right, I love it!

> (please mail mads@buus.net, since I'm not subscribed to this list)
> Hope U enjoy
> -Mads
> (Anyone interested in the big, layered xcf-file, let me know)

I am interested in it. That would it make easier to create a cover for the
second and third CD. Could you put it onto your web page, please?

Thomas Prokosch
--
fortune: cpu time/usefulness ratio too high -- core dumped.