Re: What about Debian GNU/Hurd CDs/CD images?

On Wed, 13 Sep 2000, J.A. Bezemer wrote:

> On Wed, 13 Sep 2000, Christian Sangohn wrote:
>
> > How can I make Debain GNU/Hurd CDs? Where can I find images, lists aso?
>
> AFAIK there aren't any Hurd images anywhere; and I haven't heard anyone even
> suggesting releasing Hurd with woody...
>
> Well, you _might_ be able to produce some images with the potato scripts from
> CVS, see
>   http://cdimage.debian.org/ch32.html
> but no guarantees. If interesting things happen, please post a report to the
> list ;-)

I have built a Debian GNU/Hurd installation CD which works.  There is a
lot to be done yet, however it is usable.  Marcus Brinkmann is looking at
it at the moment and we hope to get it onto a server in the near future.

Contact me for more info.

Phil.

-
Philip Charles; 39a Paterson St., Abbotsford, New Zealand; +64 3 4882818