Re: CDs

On Fri, 8 Sep 2000, Irish, Jon D wrote:

> This might be a stupid question, but why can't I just download an
> image/images, open my cd burner software, and then then burn the image to
> disk? I have attempted to go through the Psuedo_image Kit routine so many
> times that I have lost count, and it has never resulted in a CD.

The FAQ at  http://cdimage.debian.org/faq.html  has the answer for your
question.

But I would be interested in your exact problems with the Kit, since they
might well be bothering more users who don't report back. If you wish, you
can mail me privately with your specific problems or questions.

Regards,
  Anne Bezemer (the Kit's author ;-)