Update Images

Hello!

Also I enjoy your Question-Answer-System on http://cdimage.debian.org/,
I didn'd find exactly the Answer that suits my situation.

This is, that I have a _very low_ bandwidth connection (but no
time-based costs) and burned CDs which identify themselves als
===
deb cdrom:[Debian GNU/Linux 2.2 r0 _Potato_ - Official i386 Binary-1
(20000814)]
/ unstable contrib main non-US/contrib non-US/main
===
and correspondig Binary2/Binary3

Now I am irritated because they are identified as unstable, and
I search a way to update the images to the current state.

Now I think the correct way is to dump the CDs to a file, and run
rsync against it (as described in the pseudo-image-kit), and then
burn them again (if anything was changed).

Is it correct this way?

Yours,
markus