Re: Suggestions for 2.2 r1

On Wed, Aug 30, 2000 at 12:28:40PM +0200, Santiago Vila wrote:

> I would suggest that we put these packages on whatever CD is right
> according to their popularity, as we already do for other packages.

I don't think we should consider popularity to judge correctly that. I
think we should decide in general. I don't see the cause for *-es and *-de
in first cd and other languages in third one for example. And I think we
have a similar situation now...

--
Christian Surchi  | csurchi@debian.org         | www.debian.org
devnull@inwind.it | christian@firenze.linux.it | www.firenze.linux.it