Re: where to rsync from

On 27 August, 2000 - Vincent Renardias sent me these 0.6K bytes:

> On Sun, 27 Aug 2000, Othmar Pasteka wrote:
>
> > who is offering the cdimages via rsync because cdimage.debian.org
> > is so slow that i will wait weeks till everything is mirrored.
> > so, any hints for a poor mirror maintainer?
>
> ftp://ftp.proxad.net/mirrors/debian-cd.debian.org/debian-cd/ is quite fast
> for me (took 22 minutes to download 3 ISO images ;-)

rsync-debcd.acc.umu.se::debian-iso and ftp://ftp.acc.umu.se/
is also available with a complete set of potato images.

/Magnus

--
Magnus Jonsson <bigfoot@acc.umu.se>, Sysadmin @ acc,hpc2n
Student at the Department of Computing Science, Umeå University