make-pseudo-image

Seems that the make-pseudo-image has an issue with it. When I tried running
it on my RedHat 6.2 system, it was breaking with a getline() error - not
interactive (use stdio) error.

The problem appears to be that this script is incompatible with the 3.0.x
versions of ncftp, since when I downloaded and compiled version 2 of ncftp
(and pointed my path to it instead), everything worked fine.

You may want to note this in your documentation. I was scared that I might
have to use the DONTUSENCFTP option, which of course is not very attractive
to ftp servers.