CD mirror (no non-us)

Good morning,

I'm getting ready to make CD images available via rsync.  They'll be
available at debian.midco.net within the next hour or so.  Since
midco.net is deep within enemy territory, non-us images are not
available.

I checked md5sums on the images, they check out.

What's the deal with sparc images?  I created sparc images using the
debian-cd script from CVS, but I can't find sparc images to rsync
against (I rsync from trumpetti.atm.tut.fi; c.d.o has had it's
problems (good luck Phil!!)).

Hmm, what else ... I don't plan to make the images available via FTP
or HTTP (though how I'm going to restrict access is beyond me at this
point).  FTP access may be going away altogether as it's generally a
PITA to support.

debian.midco.net may be unavailable sometime this week as it needs
maintenance which should last an hour or two at best.  No firm
schedule yet and this is my last week here, woo hoo :)

--
Nathan Norman         "Eschew Obfuscation"          Network Engineer
GPG Key ID 1024D/51F98BB7            http://home.midco.net/~nnorman/