Re: Two more corrupt .debs found from 2.2_rev0 images

On Sat, 19 Aug 2000, Heikki Vatiainen wrote:

> After checking all the CD images for all the architectures, I found
> two more corrupt files. The sparc images I tested were
> 2.2_rev0_CDa versions, the old 2.2_rev0 images were not tested.
> Testing included _only_ .deb files

out of curiousity - where are the "2.2_rev0_CDa" cds being produced ?

i can't see any on cdimage which i thought was the authoritative
debian cd creation site.  are debian-cd mirrors meant to have this
new revision already ?  because i haven't updated ours yet and so far
i appear to be the only site in Australia carrying 2.2 images.

regards,

-jason