Re: Broken bootable SPARC CD#1, and why this happened

Hi,

a side note, but I think an important one.

Ben Collins wrote:
>    We have to remember, vendors are burning these CD's almost as soon as
>    we make them available. WE are costing them money when we fuck up, and
>    it isn't thre fault because they expect these things to work when we
>    make them available.

Uh, it is entirely their fault if they don't test what they ship prior
shipping.

Debian is not making guarantees about the usuability of the stuff we
distribute.

This said, I think you have good ideas how to improve the process.

Thanks,
Marcus