Re: rsync - binary-i386-3.iso

On 16 Aug 2000, Philip Hands wrote:

> jason andrade <jason@dstc.edu.au> writes:
>
> > i looked through my mail in case a notice was sent about this ?
> >
> > cdimage.debian.org is now asking for a password ?  which i don't
> > appear to have...
>
> Its the same one as last time for debian-cd:

thanks.  just found it odd that it suddenly appeared
between rsyncing the 2nd and the 3rd sparc iso i had
setup to run overnight - unattended rsync so i only
saw it sitting at the prompt this morning :-)

btw debian-cd definitely got more attention - i thought
2 days ago was the peak (about 35 gigabytes or so) but
there was another 60Gbytes yesterday as well as another
14G of debian traffic.

regards,

-jason