Re: rsync - binary-i386-3.iso

Mattias Wadenstein <maswan@acc.umu.se>

> I'm currently working on the other architectures, trumpetti.atm.tut.fi has
> most but not the NONUS images among the other architectures. And neither
> has any mirror I have found in the rsync-mirror-listing.

trumpetti.atm.tut.fi currently has arm, i386, m68k, powerpc and
source available. Only i386 and source have NONUS images, which I
managed to get on Monday, when they had just arrived at c.d.o.

I am currently trying to rsync my arm, m68k and powerpc TC3 NONUS
images to 2.2_rev0 images but have had no luck with c.d.o. It's
either full or I get < 1MB and then the connection times out. I
even downgraded my rsync from 2.4.2 to 2.3.1 but it made no
difference.

If anyone has the NONUS images available, please speak up :-)
Also, has anyone managed to get the alpha or sparce images?

// Heikki