Re: New CD mirror

On Tue, Aug 15, 2000 at 01:18:36AM -0700, Philippe Troin wrote:

> I've set up a new potato CD mirror (the existing ones seem to be
> swamped). They distribute source, i386 and alpha.
Can we have a _current_ list please with rsync mirros which already hold
_all_ three isos? I am really interested in european mirrors, plus one which
also holds m68k isos. I think I tried most of the european ones listed on
the webpage and only the one in norway has the third i386 iso... and none
has m68k.
Where do all the files go if cdimage.d.o is so busy?
Is there really no mirror in germany? rfc822.org only has TC2...

CD Covers: if nobody tells me somebody already did this, I will look again
into the xfig files, some time ago I started replacing the bird with the
swirl in the slink CD_Art files, but I missed the small ones and I'd have to
practice a little xfig again...
But maybe something official is planned for the covers?

Christian