rsync - binary-i386-3.iso

Hi. I used pseudo-image method on ftp.fr.debian.org to d/l all files : 4 pseudo-images (3 "normals" + non-us). I was about to rsync them to official CD isos, but the files binary-i386-3.iso and .list disappeared... I was working on sunsite.org.uk, so I jumped to another rsync server : I still haven't found this binary-i386-3.iso. I'm sure it exists as I got the .list one time, and it is mentioned in MDSUMS so...

You understood it, I talk about brand-new 2.2.

Please send me an rsync adress in which I'm sure to get this 3rd image : I'm impatient to burn it :]...

One day, you'll forget him.

Free Unlimited Internet Access! Try it now!
http://www.zdnet.com/downloads/altavista/index.html