Re: 2.2 CD images appearing

David Huggins-Daines <dhd@linuxcare.com> writes:

> Philip Hands <phil@hands.com> writes:
>
> > ALPHA Problems:
> >
> >   tools/boot/potato/post-boot-alpha was not executable, so I'm
> >   rebuilding that now.
>
> Let me know if it breaks unexpectedly, too - I made some changes to
> support bootable CDs on SRM but since I have nowhere near enough
> bandwidth to pull down a full mirror here, I was not able to test
> them.

Oh well -- the 1_NONUS CD turned out to be 660 MB, so I deleted the
whole alpha set.

If you've downloaded the images that existed prior to about 02:00 GMT
today (Aug 15) then they're junk, although they may be vaguely useful
for rsyncing on top of if you cannot use debcdmirror/pi-kit for some
reason.

I'll generate new images when the initial rush to mirror the others
dies down (cdimage.debian.org is tending to crash when asked to
generate images while under load, so I need to limit remote access
while I do that).

I've created a tools/boot/boot-alpha.calc file containing:

=-=-=-
BOOT_SIZE_1=20

BOOT_SIZE_2=0

BOOT_SIZE_3=0