Re: 2.2 CD images appearing

On 14 Aug 2000, Philip Hands wrote:

> The 2.2 CD images are available from cdimage.debian.org.
>
> At present, I'm not happy about the alpha & sparc images, so until the
> images get linked to the 2.2_rev0 directory tree treat them as
> pre-release still.

is there only one connection ?  i just woke up (7am) and i'm trying
to get the images to the server over the TC3 images we have here.

-jason

Welcome to open.hands.com's rsync server

If you have any problems using it, please mail: Philip Hands <phil@hands.com>

the debian-cd area is mirrored at sunsite.org.uk, who have masively
more bandwidth than this machine, so unless you have a very good
reason for getting it from here (like I told you to), please use:

  sunsite.org.uk::public/packages/debian-cd/

@ERROR: max connections (1) reached - try again later

-jason