Re: Question for the boot floppies team.

Philip Charles <philipc@copyleft.co.nz> writes:

> In my customized CD set I have moved the 1.2 floppies to the last CD.
> Even the oldest 386s will probably have 1.44 FDDs by now.

It's been pointed out that this will cause the images to be
significantly different from TC3, which will mean that rsyncing the
images will take significantly more time.

So given that we've been testing the images that had these floppies on
then, I'll leave this change until 2.2 r1

Cheers, Phil.