Maintaining debian-cd

Le Sun, Aug 13, 2000 at 01:07:21AM +0200, J.A. Bezemer écrivait:
> >   * boot-powerpc.calc: tune the size of CD#1
>
> [Raphael: should I update debian/changelog for this kind of stuff, and if yes,
> how? Add a new 2.2.3 version?]

Yes & yes. :)

BTW, I'm very busy at the present time and I have difficulties to
stay up to date wrt debian-cd.

Maybe we should consider doing like boot-floppies. Change the maintainer
in the control file to debian-cd@lists.debian.org and consider allowing
all the core debian-cd hackers to modify the CVS and to upload a new
version if required.

There are some bugs that may be quite easy to fix but which I could not
take the time to investigate. I'd appreciate if someone would take a look
at them : http://bugs.debian.org/debian-cd

Naviguez sans se fatiguer à chercher : http://www.deenoo.com