Re: Release: things to do ???

On Wed, 9 Aug 2000, Ben Collins wrote:

> Top level README's are generated at ISO build time. However, yes, we do
> need to regenerate ISO's upon release. Mainly because we did not want to
> take a chance of having bad ISO's out there that were labeled as "release"

will the "release" isos be generated at least 24 hours before 2.2 is publicly
announced ? the reason i ask is that it will take me a finite amount of time
to actually rsync my TC3 images against Phil's "official" release builds on
cdimage.. if there isn't any advance time to mirror/rsync then i tend to get
local debianites complaining about my ineffficiency in having ISOs available..

cheers,

-jason