Re: CVS script

Quoting Steve McIntyre <stevem@chiark.greenend.org.uk>:
> >Is it possible do build a Package "aboot" for i386 ? At the moment it
> >is not possible to build bootable CDs for Alpha on a i386.
> >
> >Workaround: mount the Partition with the CD Images via NFS on
> >a alpha Machine and run aboot on the Alpha...
>
> Alternatively, we could add an isomarkboot program (or source) to the
> debian-cd package. Slink-cd shipped including isomarkboot for alpha
> and i386. Loic Prylli compiled up the i386 version for me ages ago -

Is it possible to include the old i386-binary of isomarkboot
in debian-cd / CVS? I think most of the people here are using
a i386 maschine to build images. Maybe it could be an option
in CONF.sh if someone would use the local isomarkboot ...

> Checking now, I can't get isomarkboot to build from source on my i386
> box, but that could well be a local problem...

Same problem here.

Frank

 Debian GNU/Linux Infos:                             http://leenuks.de
 i386 / powerpc / alpha / m68k / sparc / arm         http://linux.in-berlin.de/
 PS. Yes - it's free of any minix code, and it has a multi-threaded fs. - Linus