Re: CVS script

Quoting Attila Nagy <bra@fsn.hu>:

> When I want to create potato CDs with the scripts checked out from CVS it
> gives me the following errors:
> -there is no isomarkboot executable

You will find it in the Package "aboot". It is available for
Alpha only.

> I don't know who is responsible for the alpha part of the scripts but
> these errors are very old (several weeks, maybe one month)...
>
> Could somebody fix them somehow?

Is it possible do build a Package "aboot" for i386 ? At the moment it
is not possible to build bootable CDs for Alpha on a i386.

Workaround: mount the Partition with the CD Images via NFS on
a alpha Machine and run aboot on the Alpha...

Frank

 Debian GNU/Linux Infos:                             http://leenuks.de
 i386 / powerpc / alpha / m68k / sparc / arm         http://linux.in-berlin.de/
 PS. Yes - it's free of any minix code, and it has a multi-threaded fs. - Linus