RE: Official non-free CDs?

On 04-Aug-2000 Jens Müller wrote:
> Will there be official non-free CDs (i.e. as CD #4) at a later time? Is
> there someone who has created them with the official scripts?

items are in non-free for a reason.  To make a non-free cd you (yes YOU) would
have to read each and every copyright and make sure you can actually put it on
a cd.  Note some licenses may seem valid, then will contradict another license.

"Official" ie. coming from Debian non-free --> not now, not ever.  We do the
packaginf work but non-free is not part of Debian proper.