Re: pseudo-image/rsync question

On Tue, 1 Aug 2000, Bob McGowan wrote:

> Would the iso image file for slink (2.1r4, I believe) be close enough to
> do an rsync directly with it?  Or should I scrap it and do the full
> pseudo image process?

I suppose you want to get images of the 3rd test-cycle of potato (if not,
please be more specific). Do not use 2.1r4 as base for that, since >99% of the
images are different. As you suggested, using a pseudo image is the way to go
here.

(On the other hand, once you've got test-cycle-3 images, I expect you can use
those very well to rsync to the official potato images that should be released
in ~2 weeks.)

Regards,
  Anne Bezemer