Re: New mirror, ftp.acc.umu.se

On Sat, 22 Jul 2000, J.A. Bezemer wrote:

> On Wed, 19 Jul 2000, Mattias Wadenstein wrote:
>
> > We have a mirror of the official cdimages at ftp.acc.umu.se (aka
> > ftp.se.debian.org). We allow http, ftp and (uncompressed) rsync.
> >
> > Locations:
> >
> > http://ftp.acc.umu.se/debian-iso/
> >
> > ftp://ftp.acc.umu.se/debian-iso/
> >
> > rsync:  ftp.acc.umu.se::debian-iso/
>
> I've added it to the list. Thanks for the service!

And of course I managed to give the "wrong" URLs, if you could change
ftp.acc.umu.se to ftp.se.debian.org in the mirror listings it would be
greatly appreciated.

We would also be happy to run a mirror for the potato ISOs provided there
is a someone we could rsync towards, since we have much bandwidth and not
that much CPU power we could probably rsync them a couple of times over
before the pseudo-image-kit would finish doing its stuff. ;)

/Mattias Wadenstein