task-* problem

I built disc trees with the latest debian-cd with FORCENONUSONCD1 and
export NONUS switched on.  FORCENONUSONCD1 did not work by itself.  Two
sets of disc trees were produced, non-US and the other, so far so good.

However, when I checked the task-* packages they were scattered through
the three CDs of both sets, mainly on CD 3.

Is this the case with the TC3 images?

When I rebuilt the trees with only export NONUS switched on everything
went well.

Phil.

-
Philip Charles; 39a Paterson St., Abbotsford, New Zealand; +64 3 4882818