[Heikki Vatiainen <hessu@cs.tut.fi>] New US/non-US TC3 CD mirror

Another victim steps up to the plate...    ;-)
--- Begin Message ---
I have set up a new mirror for the TC3 CD images. The images are
available via rsync:

 trumpetti.atm.tut.fi::potato_test-cycle-3/

and also via http and ftp:

  ftp://trumpetti.atm.tut.fi/pub/debian-cd/potato_test-cycle-3/
 http://trumpetti.atm.tut.fi/ftp/debian-cd/potato_test-cycle-3/

The mirror currently has i386, m68k and src images ready. I will
add the other archs as soon as I have built them with pseudo-image
kit and rsync.

For some reason potato-m68k-2.raw did not match its md5sum, so I'm
currently redoing the rsync. The file is unreadable until the
problem is solved.

We are currently testing the box to see if it is suitable for
running a full debian mirror, so please give it a spin.

Phil, if you would like to list our site on the mirror list,
please add it.

BTW, the rsync and pseudo-image kit method is very effective. The
pseudo-image in the example below was built from a mirror on a
local file system and then rsynced against cdimage.debian.org.

  receiving file list ... done
  potato-src-1.raw
  wrote 236454 bytes  read 2169368 bytes  2046.64 bytes/sec
  total size is 646901760  speedup is 268.89

// Heikki
--
Heikki Vatiainen                  * hessu@cs.tut.fi
Tampere University of Technology  * Tampere, Finland

--- End Message ---