Re: CD scripts for TC3?

On Mon, 17 Jul 2000, Steve McIntyre wrote:

> On Sun, Jul 16, 2000 at 09:47:10PM +0100, Anthony Towns wrote:
> >
> >How're the CD scripts for TC3 going? Did the plans for a common CD 1
> >for US and non-US pan out? Are they bootable for all the architectures
> >they're meant to be? Is there anything significant that needs to be done
> >for them than to point them at a final TC3 archive and hit enter?
>
> I don't think so - I've been successfully making CDs for quite a while
> using the latest debian-cd stuff from CVS. <fx: waits for chorus of
> problem reports>. Once the new boot-floppies are in I should be able
> to get new images on the go for (hopefully) all architectures very
> soon.

Rainer Clasen <bj@zuto.de> mentioned that there could be problems with the
top-level README, but I can't test that at the moment. It would be very
helpful if you (or someone else) can mail me as much README.{html,txt}s as
possible, so that I can check things. Don't forget to indicate where they came
from (e.g. organized in properly named subdirs in a .tar.gz).

Thanks in advance & regards,

  Anne Bezemer