Re: Download i386 CD2

On Fri, 7 Jul 2000, Philippe NENERT wrote:

> I vould like tou download the CD slink i386-2
> I'have get the file binary-i386-2.list of
> http://cdimage.debian.org/cd-images/2.1_r4/i386/
> I'm working under Windows NT with pseudo-image-kit-2.0
> The command make-pseudo-image binary-i386-2.list
> ftp://ftp.fr.debian.org/debian
> give me this result :
> cp: binary-i386-2.list: no such file or directory and stop !
> The same command for binary-i386-1.list is running...

Hmmm. This could be caused by a number of things, such as
- swapping the arguments to make-pseudo-image
- typo in arguments
- .list file not present in current dir
- running multiple make-pseudo-images at the same time
- disk full
- some problem originating from Mr. Gates
-...

I suggest trying it again, from a completely new directory. If things still
don't work then, send me the created pseudo-image.log file (by private
e-mail).

Regards,
  Anne Bezemer