CD Generation

Hi, I'm a newbie of Debian-CD-Burning and I'm trying to create my own set
of cd's... my first step was to download the entire distribution from
various ftp's, but now, when I try to create the pseudo-image I have a lot
of warnings on files that currently can't be found on the ftp's cos' are
updated to new versions, my question is:

It's a pseudo-image-kit image ISO-compliant? It's bootable by itself?
It seems to be no-bootable, but I don't know the answer to the first
question...

If the image it's not bootable, how can I create a bootable CD using the
latests versions of the packages?

It's planned to create a new Test-Cycle-3, or a new set of cd's using the
latests packages? Or it'll be on a next release of Debian-2.2?

Thanx for all and sorry for my poor knowledge of the magical world of the
Debian-CD-creation...

Josep Llauradó Selvas	           darlock@teleline.es
	         Linux Registered User #153481
The only "intuitive" interface is the nipple.
After that, it's all learned.
(in comp.os.linux.misc, on X interfaces.)
FP: 199E 7539 13B7 AA30 0B0C  263E 5991 03A7 625F B24F