Re: Bootable

"J.A. Bezemer" wrote:

> On Sun, 2 Jul 2000, Tim Niemueller wrote:
>
> > Hi Debian's,
> >
> > How can I make my downloaded image bootable? Thanks for an answer.
>
> The images are already bootable. To use that feature, make sure you have
> selected a proper boot sequence (like "CDROM, A:, C:") in your BIOS Setup
> (press DEL during the memory test after reboot).

Yes, I saw it. I downloaded a damaged image from a nearby server... That
was the reason why I couldn't boot it... The one I downloaded now works
now perfectly, thank you for your answer.

	Tim

--
    Tim Niemueller <tim@niemueller.de>     www.niemueller.de
 Two things are infinite, the universe and the human stupidity,