Re: Updated forcd1

Ok, I backed out some of the changes and left wmaker and twm. fvwm*,
enlightenment and aptitude/gnome-apt were removed. The latter two because
of the lack of completeness (gnome-apt gives a "this is alpha software and
can ruin your system" message at startup, I don't think we should support
it as a complete interface quite yet). The final list is below:

ssh
gnupg
base-config
build-essential
ccmalloc
chdrvfont
diffstat
electric-fence
fbset
fdutils
ftpg++
libgc5-dev
libghttp1
libltdl0
libltdl0-dev
libnet-telnet-perl
libtimedate-perl
mailtools
memprof
pump
stl-manual
xviddetect
kernel-source-2.2.17
twm
menu
wmaker
wmakerconf

PS, let's not get into a flamefest over which window manager is better, or
we'll be reduced back to twm just to avoid the argument.