Re: CVS debian-cd and potato debian-cd

On Fri, 19 May 2000, Philip Charles wrote:

PC> On Fri, 19 May 2000, Stephen Mulcahy wrote:
PC> >
PC> > Is it possible to get the latest stable debian-cd rolled into
PC> > potato? We don't have CVS access (its a pity cvsweb doesn't offer this as
PC> > an option i.e. download a tarfile of a full-tree) and the debian-cd
PC> > package in potato is giving errors.
PC> >
PC> Do you want someone to send you a tarfile?

That would do I guess, although there is the question of trust, hell its
all scripts anyway so I can inspect it. That would be good if someone
wouldn't mind.

-stephen

--
   Stephen Mulcahy, Software Engineer, A&O Group, Services Engineering,
    Compaq Customer Services, Ballybrit Business Park, Galway, Ireland.