Re: pseudo-image creation of m68k slink r2 (was RE: Hello, )

> Can someone please close this bug? Reasons below. I'm author/maintainer of
> mentioned package, but no official Debian developer.

If Josip or someone from the CD image team doesn't want to close it I'd do
that in a few days. The reasons make sense to me ... Please yell at me if
I am overstepping my competences here.

> BTW, this bug was reported against "cdimage.debian.org", which does not exist.
> Should it? Maintainer could/should be debian-cd@lists.

It's been reassigned to ftp by Josip. I guess we can keep CD image related
bugs there as they probably mostly originate in archive bugs. The
maintainer address should be changed as you indicate (that probably
requries uploading an updated package... catch-22).

	Michael