debian-cd creation problems

Having a bit of trouble with debian-cd:

The 'Packages' file in main/binary-i386 on the CD made from the image file always shows up as being 0 bytes even though I have made a new one with dpkg-scanpackages before the mirrorcheck - any clue?

Another problem is that I can't get debian-cd to fill out the whole CD (I'm making a single CD only). The size of the mirror is about 620MB, but it only puts 509MB on the CD every time, even though i specify COMPLETE=1 and SIZELIMIT=700000000.

Help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Munish Chopra.