potato images available

Images for potato made out of my own mirror are available at

http://gusp.infogroup.it/debian/debian-cd/

or

ftp://gusp.infogroup.it/pub/debian/debian-cd/

or

rsync gusp.infogroup.it::debian/debian-cd/

The images are to be considered _unofficial_ and contain both non-US
and non-free.

You can browse the content of the images themselves in the "mounted"
directory.

The images are updated each Sunday night at about 01.00 GMT, so during
this period you can be kicked off the connection, or find an empty
directory.

Wishing you all a nice Easter with your families, I hope that the
scripts will actually work because I will be away for 2-3 weeks :-)

Pf

 Pierfrancesco Caci  |   mailto:p.caci@flashnet.it - http://gusp.infogroup.it
  ik5pvx - Firenze   | Office for the Complication of Otherwise Simple Affairs
     Linux penny 2.3.99-pre6 #1 Sun Apr 16 21:15:14 CEST 2000 i686 unknown