Re: Problem creating Pseudo-Image

On Thu, 20 Apr 2000 Popeye00@gmx.de wrote:

> I want to download the pseudo-image on an WinNT machine.
> I followed the steps in the readme, but when i start the
> pseudo image generation in the DOS command box, I just get
> a warning:
> bash.exe: warning: could not find /tmp, please create!

This is only a warning message, not an error. It does not affect the
generation of the pseudo-image, so in your case there might be a different
problem. The pseudo-image.log file is likely to contain some info (view it
with WordPad). In general, make sure there are no typos on the command
line. You can also try a HTTP packages mirror instead of an FTP one.

If your problems persists, don't hesitate to contact me directly.

Regards,
  Anne Bezemer