Re: Help: iso-images of potato from ftp.kando.hu

On Tue, 4 Apr 2000, Christian Surchi wrote:

> I was burning iso images from ftp.kando.hu of March 26, when another
> people here erased them. Now I have only first and secondo cd. Does
> anybody can help me? Does anybody still have those images?

AFAIK you can install fine from only the first one or two CDs, so you don't
necessarily have to get the third CD. However, if there are many packages on
the third CD that you want to install (which is very unlikely), I suppose you
can just get the latest image from kando.hu; the `apt-cdrom' program should be
able to handle this easily. But if you only need a few packages from the third
CD, you'd better get them individually via regular FTP from one of our package
mirrors.

Regards,
  Anne Bezemer