broken debian-cd ?

Hello,

I tried out the new debian-cd package (got from the CVS) and it seems to
be broken. Every architecture (tried i386, powerpc, sparc and alpha) has
an error during the process.

For exaple when making i386 CDs it drops me:

ln: when making multiple links, last argument must be a directory
make: *** [/tmp/potato-i386/1/tools] Error 1

PowerPC has some nasty bugs too, the scripts don't link (forgot to say, I
am using symlinks) boot.bin to the correct place, so the first CD will be
wrong...

I think it is the bootfloppies again...

My question is: will somebody fix these errors, so I could make usable
i386, powerpc, sparc and alpha CDs available for download?

Thanks,
Attila