Re: w3-el-e20 in incomming

On 14-Mar-2000 Vincent Renardias wrote:

> On Tue, 14 Mar 2000, Jim Westveer wrote:
>
>> If you are the slink release manager:  (if not delete)
>>
>> There is a new version of w3-el-e20 in incomming that fixes
>> a depends error when generating 2.1r5 CD images.
>>
>> Would you load it to slink ?  please ?
>
> ok, will try to get it included.
>
>       Cordialement,

Sorry, I may have been a bit lacking in detail, in my original
email.  Because emacs20 was included in the 2.1r5 , the package
w3-el-e20 needs to also be included, so that CD images of 2.1r5
can be created.  The files need to go into the main release, not
just in 'proposed-updates'

I am sure that other files in 'proposed-updates' should also go
into the main release, but I am only writing about w3-el-e20, that
consists of:

  w3-el-doc_4.0pre.23-5_all.deb
  w3-el-e19_4.0pre.23-5_all.deb
  w3-el-e20_4.0pre.23-5_all.deb
  w3-el_4.0pre.23-5.diff.gz
  w3-el_4.0pre.23-5.dsc
  w3-el_4.0pre.23-5_i386.changes

Now that we have a "official press release" of 2.1r5, We need
to get the archive in a consistant state so CD images can
be made.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--
Jim Westveer <jwest@debian.org>
"Bother," said Pooh as he struggled with sendmail.cf.