Re: debian-cd stuff and latest commits

Raphael Hertzog <rhertzog@hrnet.fr> writes:

> Le Tue, Mar 14, 2000 at 03:34:19PM -0600, Adam Di Carlo écrivait:
> > If someone wants to much around in CVSROOT to re-enable those
> > postings, feel free.  I tried to get it working using the stock stuff
> > (for instance, /usr/lib/cvs/contrib/log) and couldn't get it working.
>
> What kind of problem did we have that prevented us to let them ?

Um, I hooked it up but it just didn't work.  See the CVS history for
details.  Actually, just look at CVSROOT/{commitinfo,loginfo} as it is
today and tell me why it's not working.  Or maybe switch it over to
use /usr/lib/cvs/lo ?

> > BTW, I agree docs should appear on the CD -- seems like a no-brainer
> > to me.
>
> The question was not about the doc appearing or not, but only if we needed
> the docs on all the CDs or if the first CD was enough. And the doc in
> question is only the doc dir from the ftp site. The documentation provided
> by the boot floppies is only on the first CD where disks-$arch
> directories are.

Ah, yes, sorry.  Well, whatever you guys think is right is fine with me.