Re: CD issues...

Le Sat, Mar 11, 2000 at 05:07:38PM -0500, Ben Collins écrivait:
> Basically, I have a working setup, with a few tweaks. What I wanted to
> know is, is it ok to commit changes to the debian-cd tree, or are these
> treated different from the boot-floppies cvs?

For minor & trivial fixes, it's ok to commit directly. Anything else
should be discussed on the debian-cd mailing list or with me directly.

I'll try to update the debian-cd so that they work with 2.2.8 ASAP. If
someone beats me to it, then that's ok. :) I'll try to do it this night.

Raphaël Hertzog -=- http://tux.u-strasbg.fr/~raphael/
<pub> CDs Debian : http://tux.u-strasbg.fr/~raphael/debian/#cd
      Formations Linux et logiciels libres : http://www.logidee.com </pub>