RE: Potato test installs

When I have the time, I've been doing boot floppy installs and a basic
install of potato.  When I get another hd for this laptop, I'll be able to
do much more testing.  The proper list is probably debian-testing.

Brandon

Brandon Mitchell <brandon_mitchell@sra.com>
SRA International
703-227-8326 (W) or 888-358-6065 (P)