Live File System

Hello,

I'm interested in contributing to the developement of the installation
of Debian GNU/Linux. When this was discussed in debian-devel I came to
think that I could work with live file system. A bootable CD with a
bootable floppy for those systems that cannot boot from a CD. It would
be a good thing for fixing systems and for installing Debian.

It was pointed out that this has been discussed before, probably six
months earlier, and that I should ask from debian-cd.

So, is someone working with this? If yes, I'd be willing to help, if
not I'd be interested to start working with it.

--
Ari Makela
hauva@iki.fi   		              		    http://www.iki.fi/hauva/

"You live and learn. At any rate, you live. You also panic." - Douglas Adams