Re: debian cd patch + images

Le Fri, Feb 18, 2000 at 11:35:26PM +0100, Andreas Jellinghaus écrivait:
> hi.
>
> attached is my patch to debian-cd to create images.

Why don't you check with us before starting to hack on debian-cd ?

debian-cd does already work with the new boot-floppies, you just need to
use the version in the CVS. The package will be updated once the
boot-disks will have stabilized for all archs.

BTW, for md5sums of image, make imagesums does already what you want.

I'll still use your patch for the rest (*.list and set -e) but you could
have avoided some efforts if you checked with us before.

Raphaël Hertzog -=- http://tux.u-strasbg.fr/~raphael/
<pub> CDs Debian : http://tux.u-strasbg.fr/~raphael/debian/#cd
      Formations Linux et logiciels libres : http://www.logidee.com </pub>