RE: your mail

Too bad: How complaisant, do you think that if I saw an install* file in
this directory that I would not have read it ????????????????????????

I'm 40 years old, in the late 70's I was installing mainframes, I've
installed UNIX systems from SCO UNIX, to Sun UNIX, (Solaris) HP UX, AT&T
3B2, Pyramid etc... etc...

Forget Debian, there are other distributions to try.

Regards,

Jerry