Official CD names?

[Cc:'d debian-release because there might be some people who care about how
Debian CDs will end up in the stores ;-]

Hi!

Joel Goldberger wrote me with some questions, and one of them was how the
Official CDs should be named/labeled. Below is what I'm currently doing
myself.
- Does anyone have a better suggestion?
- Should we have "official names"?  (i.e. "recommended names" in the
CDimages FAQ section)

Regards,
  Anne Bezemer