cdimage on non-Debian boxes

Hi!

http://cdimage.debian.org/ch32.html says: "With these scripts, you can
generate customized Debian CDs easily. For this, you need a Linux
computer with much disk space."

This suggests that this computer doesn't need to be a Debian box but
can be RedHat, SuSE or some other distribution instead. But since
debian-cd is a Debian package, I believe that one needs Debian.

I would like to see that issue clarified on the web page.

Greetings
Marc