debian-cd package fails with the new bootdisks layout (i386)

The debian-cd package included in potato (version 2.1.91, and below) fails
with the new bootdisks layout on the i386 tree (others still follow the
old structure, so they are not affected).

I have written a script which makes CDs automatically for our mirror and
today it generated a 34K disk.

It is a failure of debian-cd package, which doesn't use the new layout
(disks-capacity) of the debian mirrors.

The error message:

Making the binary CDs bootable ...
cp: resc*.bin: No such file or directory
cp: root.bin: No such file or directory
cp: /tmp/potato-i386/1/dists/potato/main/disks-i386/current/resc2880.bin: No
such file or directory

Before this everything is useless, because the CD will be wrong (mkisofs
makes a 34K CD because there is no bootimage, but it is specified at the
commandline).

Please fix this error.

Thanks,

Attila Nagy, maintainer of ftp.kando.hu mirror.