Re: 2.1r4

"J.A. Bezemer" <costar@panic.et.tudelft.nl> writes:

> On Wed, 15 Dec 1999, Florian Kunkel wrote:

> > > "This sunday at the *very* latest" according to Wichert on debian-release
> >
> > ... but I can't find them anywhere - not yet.
> > So where are the images ?
>
> 2.1r4 has been released yesterday evening. New CD images should appear soon.
> If you really want them, mail Phil Hands <phil@hands.com> personally - he's
> very busy not reading the debian lists ;-)

I heard that (eventually).

Thanks for trying to fill my mailboxes :-)

I'm making various failed attempts to build them right now, so they
should be sorted some time tomorrow.

The rsync share name has been changed to debian-cd-UPDATE-IN-PROGRESS
while I'm messing about.  If you insist on downloading things before I
rename it back (to debian-cd), you'll probably get what you deserve.

Cheers. Phil.
--
Boycott Amazon! ---  http://linuxtoday.com/stories/13652.html